Our history

St Margaret’s originally an iron mission-built church, a daughter of St Johns the Baptist Leytonstone.

Our current building of yellow stone was built in 1892 and consecrated by the then Bishop of St Albans on 28th January 1893 to serve the people of south Leytonstone. On the 26th June 1893 the ecclesiastical parish of St Margaret of Antioch was formed.

Parish Priest Fr Neil Walsh, The Vicarage, 15 Woodhouse Road, Leytonstone E11 3NG

Tel: 020 85190813 | Parish Mobile 07709611310 | e-mail stmargarete11@gmail.com

St Margaret's supports the Church of England safeguarding policy.
Any concerns or queries please email our Safeguarding Team at: